Pensnett Railway Barclay ConversionPIL-002C • by Planet Industrials
The Pensnett Railway, also known as the Earl of Dudley's Railway was a network of lines centred around the iron, later steel works at Round Oak near Brierley Hill. Steam was used on the railway as early as 1829. In later years the system standardised on Andrew Barclay locomotives, steam lasting until 1963 with two 0-4-0st including Lady Morvyth lasting as stand-by to the Yorkshire Engine Company DE2s at Round Oak until 1966.
The kit includes a 3D printed resin cab that is a direct replacement for the Hattons Andrew Barclay model, re-using all handrails and details from the existing cab. It includes an etch of details including works plates, number plates and etched metal roof. It also includes a sprue of 3D printed buffers to represent those found on Pensnett Railway locomotives.