Kerr, Stuart 'Victory' 0-6-0T - Lined maroonPI-001-D • by Planet Industrials
This model is scheduled for future release. Pay in full, or make a £30 deposit (non-refundable) and pay the balance when models are ready to ship.
The Kerr Stuart “Victory” locomotives were a class of 10 0-6-0t sourced by the Inland Waterways and Docks Department in 1917. Most saw service at various southern ports before being sold into industry after hostilities ended. Six examples went directly into colliery service, two to the Alexandra Docks Railway, one to the Brecon and Merthyr and one to Colonel Stephens's East Kent (also a coal hauler). A number survived in industrial service into the late 1960s, none were preserved.
About the model
Our 1:76 scale '00' gauge model features a high torque motor, flywheel driven chassis with darkened RP25-110 profile wheels, highly detailed accurate body with separately applied details and a NEXT18 DCC interface. It will safely negotiate a minimum R2 curve.
- An injection-moulded ready-to-run body
- Over 200 individual components
- Die cast metal chassis
- Fine scale RP25-110 wheels
- Six-wheel electrical pickup
- High-torque flywheel-equipped motor, driving the rear axle
- 40:1 precision gearbox for slow, smooth running
- DC/DCC ready, DCC fitted and DCC sound fitted
- Full cab detail
- Sprung buffers
- NEM coupler pockets at correct height
- Optional details including front steps and toolboxes
- Etched works plates fret with all 10 works numbers
The Planet Industrials "Victory" is currently in production. Delivery of models is expected during summer 2022.
Read more about the project at the Planet Industrials website.