Kerr, Stuart 'Victory' 0-6-0T - Lined grey, IW&D 12PI-001-B • by Planet Industrials
Secure your model at an exclusive discounted price with our deposit pre-order scheme. Pay in full or make a £30 deposit* to receive the best price for your model. You can also reserve for free, and pay the full price** when models are ready to ship.
|Variant||Full price||Pre-order price|
|DC / DCC ready||£130||£115|
|DCC sound fitted||£230||£215|
* Deposit balance and full price payments will be subject to additional postage costs. ** Please be aware that the full price may be subject to change if there are any significant currency movements during 2021.
The Kerr Stuart “Victory” locomotives were a class of 10 0-6-0t sourced by the Inland Waterways and Docks Department in 1917. Most saw service at various southern ports before being sold into industry after hostilities ended. Six examples went directly into colliery service, two to the Alexandra Docks Railway, one to the Brecon and Merthyr and one to Colonel Stephens's East Kent (also a coal hauler). A number survived in industrial service into the late 1960s, none were preserved.
About our model
Our 1:76 scale '00' gauge model features a high torque motor, flywheel driven chassis with darkened RP25-110 profile wheels, highly detailed accurate body with separately applied details and a NEXT18 DCC interface. It will safely negotiate a minimum R2 curve.
- An injection-moulded ready-to-run body
- Over 200 individual components
- Die cast metal chassis
- Fine scale RP25-110 wheels
- Six-wheel electrical pickup
- High-torque flywheel-equipped motor, driving the rear axle
- 40:1 precision gearbox for slow, smooth running
- DC/DCC ready, DCC fitted and DCC sound fitted
- Full cab detail
- Sprung buffers
- NEM coupler pockets at correct height
- Optional details including front steps and toolboxes
- Etched works plates fret with all 10 works numbers
Design for our model is complete and tooling work is underway. An engineering prototype is expected in early 2021.
Read more about the project at the Planet Industrials website.